Saturday 23 January 2016

Paris 2015

In July 2015 I turned 20! And to celebrate my boyfriend decided to take me to Paris for that weekend.
To celebrate my birthday in the city of love was very nice though I feel it's a city that may be a little bit over hyped maybe?
Also on the Sunday not a whole lot was open AND it decided to rain! But of course you can't help that.
Though saying that, I would like to go back to spend more than a couple of days to get the full sense of the place and to go when it isn't the middle of summer when everyone decides to take their holiday, it was VERY busy with a lot of ques.





We decided to take the Eurostar to and From Paris as neither of us had traveled on it before. No complaints from either of us, you go through security just as you would an airport so it was pretty easy and simple. I wasn't expecting my ears to pop like on an airplane but luckily it didn't last too long when we were going through the Channel tunnel. 


I felt I had to take at least one arty picture whilst visiting the Eiffel Tower. 


To see the Eiffel Tower lit up at night was I think the best experience of the trip. It didn't have all the lights twinkling at any point which I would have like to see but overall it was a very pretty view. 



No comments:

Post a Comment