Sunday 27 March 2016

Easter 2016


Spring has definitely sprung in our neck of the woods and the sun is trying it's hardest to stay out today. 


So I decided to showcase my new vest top I got from New Look. The bold print is not something I would usually gravitate towards but my boyfriend persuaded me and in the end bought it for me! No.1 boyfriend. Though it may be just a little bit too chilly to showcase it on it's own I think it is going to get a lot of wear in the summer.


Though having it peak out under a scarf or a big chunky knit cardigan really livens up the whole outfit in a subtle soft way. 


And I saved the best picture for last. My mum is very gifted when it comes to baking and this lemon cake is no exception. I can't wait to have a big slice with a nice cup of tea to go with it. Mmmm.

Coat & Jeans - H&M
Top - New Look
Scarf - Primark
Sunglasses - Peacocks
Boots - Ark



 I am absolutely loving Twin Shadow album.

No comments:

Post a Comment